Hi! Thanks for stopping by this page.
I’ve already had requests for people to contribute to this site and I am more than happy to consider other peoples articles for inclusion. I don’t currently have the infrastructure in place (working on it) but for now, if you follow me on twitter (@merdokpreps) and send me a DM with your details, I’ll get in touch with you as soon as I can.
What are we looking for?
PFE has a mission statement and that is:
“Make prepping accessible to everyone and eliminate the ‘preppers are crazy’ image”
That last one is a bit of a tall order but even if we can’t eliminate that image, we can at least do our best to not add to it. So with that in mind, here is a list of what we do and don’t want from our article submissions:
We DO want
- Original content, written by you.
- Informative and well thought out how-to guides
- Ideas for skills that can help people to survive in an emergency
- Reviews of prepper-related films and TV shows
- Information around UK based prepper communities
- Prepping for beginners guides
We’ll consider other submissions as well provided that none of them fall under the list below.
What we DON’T want
- Conspiracy theories
- Gun related articles
- Wild conjecture about what might happen after SHTF
- Poorly thought out articles
- Articles that have already been posted elsewhere
- A copy-paste of something from Reddit (or elsewhere)